
I have been waiting for this forever! After reading the ebooks(oopsie!), scouring the different National Bookstores and whatnot and practically going on hunger strike for the latest installments which have not yet been published illegally on the web, I have finally finished the series! I'm working on a fanfic which I hope will go to extreme levels on the review scale like my other stories did, so I guess it wasn't gonna be long before the MOVIE came out!
I mean hello? Gods, goddesses, demigods! My all-time favorite past-time(which is mythology, if you're wondering) finally in a setting worth wasting time on! DO you people have any idea how hard it has been all these years to rely on classical presentation of mythology instead of the contemporary portrayal that the renowned Rick Riordan has given us? No, you don't! I have been stuck in libraries, watching gore-filled movies about Greeks where they consider mythological beings as metaphorical! It has been very educational, I admit, but hardly entertaining. Now, I will finally get to watch Zeus, Hade and Poseidon in the "latest" real world. Nice one, WB and Fox Pictures!
Featuring a star-studded cast and a couple of rising stars in the making, with the direction of Christopher Columbus(Harry Potter, Bicentennial Man, Home Alone 2) and cinematographer Stephen Goldblatt(Lethal Weapon 2,Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Charlie Wilson's War), this might just be the next biggest blockbuster since TWILIGHT(*snorts*). Craig Titley, please, do not let us down!
Nothing else to say but, I LUV'ET!
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!
SEE THE IMDB PAGE HERE:
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief


0 comments:
Post a Comment