Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

About Me

So, this is the place where anything that's taking up too much space in my head goes. Have fun. Enjoy and check out my other sites.

Something For My FB Friends

Add me On Facebook:

facebook.com/danielleanne15

and then

Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=566427533


Hardcore Illinois Gay Man

Lafayette Reynolds played by Nelsan Ellis: The most awesome badass character I've seen since Stanford Blatch in Sex and the City!!









Lurve Him!! He is probably one of the most original characters ever written!

Who woulda thunk it?

A gay man with some to none standards when picking a partner to the nasty, dances while he cooks and is hooked up with the wildest shit that side of Louisiana. All I can say is, GD!!

And I adore his lines. There is not a minute when I am not entertained. Awesome. Just awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BlurbuBlurbyBlurb | TNB