The star of A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila, obviously, Tila Tequila spent some time talking to fans on her Ustream account.
I just love her! She is hilarious..Haha.. Anyway, she spent the first few minutes personifying her boobs, namely, POW and BAM. Seriously, those knockers are huge! Dayum, dayum and dayum..She greeted a delivery person in a see-through wife beater and plaid underwear! WTF?? Awesome.. It's a long one so watch it to see her calling her dog a ho and some other funny stuff.. Haha..Super entertaining.. Lol.
Favorite quote:
"No, I don't have MSN! Stop asking me if I have MSN! What the f*ck is MSN? I don't have MSN! Chill out, yo.."
Click on the link below to see the video:
POW and BAM
About Me
- denden
- So, this is the place where anything that's taking up too much space in my head goes. Have fun. Enjoy and check out my other sites.
Something For My FB Friends
Add me On Facebook:
facebook.com/danielleanne15
and then
Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=566427533
facebook.com/danielleanne15
and then
Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=566427533
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment