This is just something I wanna say. If anyone reads it, then good.
I've been a fan of this BOY since he was in the movie with the over-active parents who constantly went forth and multiplied. I was, like what? Twelve? Anyway, as an avid fan, I became curious and started digging through his online news and found out that he had a non-showbiz girlfriend. Let's call her GIRL.
According to her *** age they've been going out for ** months, and he wasn't even famous then. I saw pictures of them going to prom together and just plain ol' having fun. It didn't make me want to hate her. It made me like the two of them together.
Unfortunately for them, everything comes with a price. Now, aside from BOY being hounded by the media, now GIRL has to retreat on her own as well because she's being given a little too much attention than she really wants.
No more online pictures, no more adding random people just to make more friends, and now she has to put up with the media hyp about BOY having a new girlfriend. I hate publicists and their irrational ideas on how to get their stars in the limelight.
It is just so sad, but I will not pity them. They have their own reasons why this is happening and these are just my thoughts. They will handle this themselves and fans raving on about how some other girl-that I totally like because she's talented and adorable-is better than GIRL is not helping one bit.
I hope they don;t drive these two apart because I think that they will be stronger because of this and no amount of media hype will ever take that away from them.
About Me
- denden
- So, this is the place where anything that's taking up too much space in my head goes. Have fun. Enjoy and check out my other sites.
Something For My FB Friends
Add me On Facebook:
facebook.com/danielleanne15
and then
Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=566427533
facebook.com/danielleanne15
and then
Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=566427533
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment